Glass Meh Cynical Christmas Ornament
We hate to be the party poopers in the crowd, but now that stores started decorating for Christmas in August(!), by the time the actual event rolls around we're pretty much over-saturated with good tidings. By mid-November we're ready to strangle that department-store Santa with his own fake beard, and you don't want to know what we'd do to his elves. Let's just say it's illegal in 38 states and the District of Columbia.
So here's a tree ornament designed for those of us who would be fine if we could just skip to the eggnog and get pleasantly over-served. Next time you're dragged off to some inane Christmas party and greeted at the door by an overly-jolly reindeer-antlered hostess, just give her this to hang on the tree and head for the punch bowl. Chances are she'll pretty much leave you alone.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 inches wide x 3 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included - classy!
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.