Architect Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Architects are a wondrous mix of engineers and artists - a rare breed that can effortlessly blend the practical with the sublime. Unfortunately, architects are usually subjected to the wills of bankers and accountants, and the result is always something less that our poor architect envisioned...
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.