Engineer Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Engineers are a funny lot. They have a worldview that take literalism to new extremes, and the word "approximately" is a curse word. Give an engineer a scientific calculator and a big enough pile of Legos, and they'll eventually build a lunar orbiter.
Most mortals don't understand this. This ornament offers a convenient definition of exactly what an engineer is and what it is that they do. It's useful for both engineers and non-engineers alike, as the engineer can use it to explain themselves (since verbal communication is generally not high on their list of desirable attributes).
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.