Computing Rule #5 Funny Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Computing Rule #5 - Computers run on magical smoke. Never let it out.
We're not sure where the computer manufacturers get the Magical Blue Smoke - roasted unicorn horns, maybe? - or how they get it into all those tiny little chips. But we know for sure that if the Magical Blue Smoke ever gets out, lots of things happen very quickly, and none of them are good.
If you like this one, you're sure to love our vast collection of the real Rules of Computing, perfect for anyone in the industry.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.