Computing Rule #4 Funny Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Computing Rule #4 - Test environments are for wimps.
Look, since we all know you can't really debug anything (see Computing Rule 2), why go to all the trouble to test it? Just load it out into Prod and let the damn users debug it, and save yourself a lot of time.
If you like this one, you're sure to love our vast collection of the real Rules of Computing, perfect for anyone in the industry.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.