Computing Rule #2 Funny Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Computing Rule #2 - Bad code can't be debugged. Neither can good code.
Silly programmers. They keep trying all sorts of techniques to create bug-free code - structured, agile, object oriented, and dozens of other coding flavors of the month, all to no avail. Give up, programmers. Bug-free code is an oxymoron.
If you like this one, you're sure to love our vast collection of the real Rules of Computing, perfect for anyone in the industry.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.