Computing Rule #1 Funny Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Computing Rule #1 - Never underestimate an ingenious idiot with a user ID.
Those who have been in the computer biz for a while have learned that the real problem with computer systems is not the silicon, but the carbon. Meaning the carbon-based life forms that seem to delight in finding the code branches that no one was ever supposed to encounter, or the one error condition out of 15,000 that wasn't trapped, or the particular combination of five thousand variables that causes the system to belch blue smoke (see Computing Rule 5 for implications).
How can clueless people be so clever?
If you like this one, you're sure to love our vast collection of the real Rules of Computing, perfect for anyone in the industry.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.