Think Periodic Table of Elements Glass Christmas Ornament
THINK Periodic Table of Element Glass Christmas Tree Ornament
Here's a handy little bauble for your tree bearing the Periodic Table of Elements symbols for thorium, indium and potassium. It has some extraordinary qualities:
- It can help you while away the hours, consulting with the flowers.
- If you ain't no psychiatrist, or ain't no doctor with a degree, you can still enjoy it.
- When your options seem to dissipate, turn to your heart and hang this ornament.
- If you have this ornament, therefore, you are.
- A particular little engine had three of these, and made it to the top of the hill.
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. had a darn good run with this ornament.
Ah, if only there were more people in the world who took this idea to heart...
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 wide x 2 3/4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Gold ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person is potentially able to vote.