Jane Austen Works Collection Glass Christmas Ornament
This Yule trimming for your Christmastide tree celebrates the writings of one Miss Jane Austen, lately of Winchester, Hampshire, and authoress of some small renown. Should her writings have bewitched you, body and soul, may we be so bold as to suggest that you may find this small bauble an appropriate way to express your appreciation during the Advent season.
As purveyors of various adornments, bijoux and lavaliere dedicated to the celebration of Miss Austen and her various works, we would be humbled to provide you with this classically-designed bauble from our collection. And our price is a mere pittance, indeed a triviality for such an important object d'art.
Mr. Darcy would approve.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included - classy!
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Gold grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.