Calculus Periodic Table of Elements Glass Christmas Ornament
There are a few people out there (not nearly enough, in our estimation) who actually appreciate the majesty of higher math, physics, chemistry and the hard sciences. If you're one of those who prefers to celebrate the beauty of science and reason, rather than imaginary flying elves bearing sacks of licensed Star Wars characters, this particular ornament is made for you.
More precisely, it's made for your tree, but if you want to wear it, who are we to stop you?
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.