Baby Periodic Table of Elements Glass Christmas Ornament
Forget all that sugar and spice and puppy-dog tails nonsense. If you have a predilection for chemistry, physics or science in general, you know what babies are made of, and this Christmas ornament confirms your knowledge. According to the Periodic Table of Elements, the authoritative inventory of every element known, it is completely obvious that babies are made of barium, boron and yttrium.
If you want to know HOW babies are made, that course is offered a few doors down the hall. It has kind of a long waiting list.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 wide x 2 3/4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person is potentially able to vote.