Red Bazinga Periodic Table Coffee or Tea mug, Latte Size
What the heck is 'bazinga', anyway? Well, the dictionary says:
Ba zin ga (buh-ZEENG-ah), interjection, 1. A seven-stringed harp, as referenced by Will Cuppy in his book "The Decline and Fall of Practically Everybody." Dorset Press, New York, 1950. It is important to know that the fabrication of the term Bazinga preceded "The Big Bang Theory" by about 60 years. 2. A chemical compound of Barium, Zinc and Gallium, as represented in a mug sold by Neurons Not Included. 3. Ask Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He knows everything.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.