Red Bazinga Periodic Table Coffee or Tea Mug
Here's a question we've been asking ourselves a lot, since late 2007 - what the heck is 'bazinga?'
According to the dictionary...
Ba zin ga (buh-ZEENG-ah), interjection, 1. A seven-stringed harp, as referenced by Will Cuppy in his book "The Decline and Fall of Practically Everybody." Dorset Press, New York, 1950.It is important to know that the fabrication of the term Bazinga preceded "The Big Bang Theory" by about 60 years. 2. A chemical compound of Barium, Zinc and Gallium, as represented in a mug sold on the web site Neurons Not Included, www.neuronsnotincluded.com. 3. Ask Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He knows everything.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.