Ph.D. Definition Tall Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Today's world is one of specialization - gone are the days when broad learning was valued above specific knowledge. And nowhere is this trend more (painfully) obvious than in academia.
Nowadays, a doctoral thesis on fruit flies would be laughed out of committee as vastly too broad. What's needed now is a study on Ecuadorian fruit flies born on alternate Thursdays when the wind is from the west, and their reaction to electrical stimuli (less than 1 amp, though, more than that's already been done) while watching CNN. The fly, not the candidate.
So if you're defending that dissertation, or know someone who is, there's a good chance this mug will resonate. Hopefully not in a painful way.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any liquid you want to put in it.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.