Teach Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug - Green, Latte Size
One of the problems with science teachers is that they're so darned scientific. Any gift they receive that contains the slightest hint of cuteness will find its way to the recycle bin before the afternoon is out. Unless they make it part of a lab experiment first. Which can get messy.
So here's a scientific gift for the science teacher in your life. This coffee or tea mug combines the elemental symbols for tellurium, actinium and hydrogen into a gift that is both attractive and useful ("Now what is the atomic weight of actinium again? Oh - there it is!)
Plus, there's an 85% chance that this gift will not become part of a science experiment. Pretty good odds, huh?
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.