Teach - Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug
What do you give a science teacher?
One of the problems with science teachers is that they're so darned scientific. Any gift they receive that contains the slightest hint of cuteness will find its way to the recycle bin before the afternoon is out. Unless they make it part of a lab experiment first. Which can get messy.
So here's a scientific gift for the science teacher in your life. This coffee or tea mug combines the elemental symbols for tellurium, actinium and hydrogen into a gift that is both attractive and useful ("Now what is the atomic weight of actinium again? Oh - there it is!)
Plus, there's an 85% chance that this gift will not become part of a science experiment. Pretty good odds, huh?
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.