Nikola Tesla - Famous Scientists Series Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
We've grown tired of cutesie coffee mugs bearing images of kittens. We think if you're going to drink a substantial drink, you should do it from a mug with a substantial image. And the coffee we drink is VERY substantial. You could stand a spoon up in this stuff.
This latte-size mug celebrates Dr. Nikola Tesla (1856 - 1943), inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, futurist and a vastly better scientist that that hack Edison. The mug bears one of his more profound statements - "I do not care that they stole my idea. I care that they do not have any of their own." Take that, Edison!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- White exterior and interior
- Lead, GMO and High Fructose Corn Syrup free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.