Lab Rules 1 Through 6 - Complete Set of Lab Rules Coffee or Tea Mugs
Lab Rules 1 Through 6 - Complete Set of Coffee or Tea Mugs
If you find yourself in a lab desperately in need of some rules and/or regulations, we highly recommend our original Lab Rules 1-6 set. This comprehensive set of SOPs might keep you safe, but more importantly these mugs might help save some valuable equipment.
You can be replaced. Do you know how long it takes a requisition for equipment to go through?
Note that this is only one of our whole series of Lab Rule mugs. You might also need:
- Lab Rule #1 - Never Lick the Spoon
- Lab Rule #2 - Hot Glass Looks Just Like Cold Glass
- Lab Rule #3 - If You Don't Know What You're Doing, At Least Do It Neatly
- Lab Rule #4 - Pipettes and Hiccups Don't Mix
- Lab Rule #5 - Assume All Unmarked Beakers Contain a Highly Toxic, Fast Acting Poison
- Lab Rule #6 - You Can't Detect an Odorless Gas by Smell
- Lab Rule #7 - If You Don't Know What a Button Does, Do Not Press It
- Set of Rules 1-6
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.