Lab Rule #7 If You Don't Know What a Button Does, Do Not Push It Mug, Latte Size
Lab Rule #7 If You Don't Know What a Button Does, Do Not Push It Mug
Failure to follow this rule can result in failed experiments and the occasional missile launch.
Note that this is only one of our whole series of Lab Rule paraphernalia. Hit this link for a dazzling display of ways you can keep your lab minions out of trouble.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.