Lab Rule #6: You Can't Detect an Odorless Gas by Smell Mug, Latte Size
Lab Rule #6: You Can't Detect an Odorless Gas by Smell Mug
A reminder that the gas detector is your friend.
Note that this is only one of our whole series of Lab Rule paraphernalia. Hit this link for a dazzling display of ways you can keep your lab minions out of trouble.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.