Lab Rule #5: Assume all unmarked beakers contain an extremely toxic poison Coffee or Tea Mug
Lab Rule #5: Assume all unmarked beakers contain an extremely toxic, fast acting poison Coffee or Tea Mug
Why? because they usually do.
Note that this is only one of our whole series of Lab Rule mugs. You might also need:
- Lab Rule #1 - Never Lick the Spoon
- Lab Rule #2 - Hot Glass Looks Just Like Cold Glass
- Lab Rule #3 - If You Don't Know What You're Doing, At Least Do It Neatly
- Lab Rule #4 - Pipettes and Hiccups Don't Mix
- Lab Rule #5 - Assume All Unmarked Beakers Contain a Highly Toxic, Fast Acting Poison
- Lab Rule #6 - You Can't Detect an Odorless Gas by Smell
- Lab Rule #7 - If You Don't Know What a Button Does, Do Not Press It
- Set of Rules 1-6
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.