Lab Rule #3: If You Don't Know What You're Doing, At Least Do It Neatly Coffee Mug, Latte Size
Lab Rule #3: If You Don't Know What You're Doing, At Least Do It Neatly Coffee or Tea Mug
Since the experiment will most likely fail anyway, you can just save yourself some cleanup time before you start over.
Note that this is only one of our whole series of Lab Rule paraphernalia. Hit this link for a dazzling display of ways you can keep your lab minions out of trouble.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.