Genius Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
What happens if you mix together germanium, uranium, nickel and sulfur? In a literal sense you get a shiny, radioactive mess that smells bad. In another sense, if you use the Periodic Table of Elements symbols for these elements on a coffee or tea mug, you get Ge Ni U S. Pretty cool, eh?
Oh, and here's a pillow that uses the same thematic elements (get it?)
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.