Genius Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug
What happens if you mix together germanium, uranium, nickel and sulfur? In a literal sense you get a shiny, radioactive mess that smells bad. In another sense, if you use the Periodic Table of Elements symbols for these elements on a coffee or tea mug, you get Ge Ni U S. Pretty cool, eh?
Oh, and here's a pillow that uses the same thematic elements (get it?)
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.