Father Periodic Table of Elements Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Good old Dad. He taught you how to fly a kite, tie your shoes, throw a ball, and maybe even how to rob a convenience store without getting nailed by the cops.
Well, maybe not that last part.
If Good Old Dad has a scientific streak, he'll appreciate this mug. Combining the chemical symbols for Iron, Astatine, Hydrogen and Erbium, you get F AT H ER. You also get a real mess if you actually combine these elements in a mixing bowl. Trust us on this one.
So score one of these for The Old Man and make him proud that you were actually paying attention in science class. It beats the hell out of a cheesy necktie, and it's way more comfortable.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.