Famous Scientists Albert Einstein Glass Christmas Ornament
Here in the 21st century, Christmas trees have evolved beyond being mere platforms for gratuitous Santa-themed hardware. The modern tree is a reflection of the events and personality of the tree-couturier. Now it is not unusual to find reminiscences from vacations, graduations, births, deaths (eww!) and other events hanging from a bough alongside the Jolly Old Elf.
In that spirit, we are pleased to offer our series of Famous Scientists Tree Ornaments. If you happen to be one who celebrates science and learning along with Herald Angels and flying reindeer, this series of ornaments is custom-made for you.
This particular ornament celebrates Dr. Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), a theoretical physicist that some may have heard of. The ornament bears one of his more profound statements - "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere."
The full series of Famous Scientist ornaments include:
Collect the whole set!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included - classy!
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.