Erwin Schrodinger Glass Christmas Ornament
This ornament celebrates Erwin Schrodinger(August 12, 1887 - January 4, 1961 ) who was a Nobel Prize-winning Austrian-Irish physicist who developed a number of fundamental results in quantum theory: the Schrödinger equation provides a way to calculate the wave function of a system and how it changes dynamically in time.
- Ornament measures 3 1/2 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included - classy!
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.