Element of Surprise Mug Fake Periodic Table Chemistry Elements, Latte Size
While Science has definitively identified 118 elements, our experiences suggest that there are a few more out there that simply need proper validation. In order to speed up the process a bit, we've identified several that Science should look at first. Here's one: Alarmose, sometimes known as the element of Surprise. It seems to appear most frequently in military settings.
See our entire series of Fake Elements - perfect for your lab, classroom or mad scientist lair.
- Element Ah - Satisfactium (relatively rare)
- Element Gk - Geekium (extremely valuable)
- Element Bs - Bullshittium (most common of all elements)
- Element Oh - Alarmose (a shocking discovery)
- Element Fu - Cursium (often found on crowded roadways)
- Element IQ - Brainium (extremely rare)
- Full 16x20 or 8x10 poster of all fake elements (exceptionally awesome!)
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.