Computing Rule #6 Funny Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Computing Rule #6 - If you can't fix it, feature it.
And why not? Given that users don't really know what they want (see Computing Rule 3), you have at least a random chance of any bug being exactly what somebody wanted. Who knows - they might even be willing to pay extra for it!
If you like this one, you're sure to love our vast collection of the real Rules of Computing, perfect for anyone in the industry.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.