Biohazard Warning Coffee or Tea Mug
Brewing a good pot of coffee (or a proper pot of tea) has become a highly scientific task. Between infusers, atomizers, foamers, and whatever other gadget they've come up with lately, the relatively simple task of preparing a nice warm drink has become a technical nightmare.
This mug is reserved for those who like their coffee and/or tea nice and simple. No triple-shot mocha-infusion double-macchiatto skim milk chai fair-traded double organic with stems still attached with room for cream and extra foam will ever grace the innards of this cup. Nope - just plain old java or tea will do fine.
Which to many of the lotus-eaters who like the frou frou stuff, would be downright toxic. Hence the logo.
Alternatively, if you make really bad coffee and/or tea, you could use this mug to warn off the innocent.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.