Bacon on Bacon Mug - Periodic Table Chemistry Elements Coffee or Tea Mug
There are some people out there who do not like bacon. There are even some people who object to you liking bacon. Usually these people tend to see all bacon lovers as sort of Neanderthal-like primitive know-nothings, and regard them with contempt.
To those who hate bacon, and to those who hate people who like bacon, we have two words. The second word is "off". You can figure out the first.
Besides, it is perfectly clear that bacon is a food for intellectuals. Why else would it appear in the Periodic Table of Elements?
This mug doubles your bacon fun by printing the Periodic Table of Elements tiles on, what else, bacon.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.