Physics Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Physicists are one of the more interesting breeds of scientific creature. It seems that a good physicist just can't leave well enough alone - it's not enough that a ball rolls, they need to understand WHY the ball rolls. And what force caused it to roll. And why it rolled as far as it did. And what would happen if it had been a bigger ball. And what if it was in a vacuum. And what if was rolling on the Sun. And...
Look, it's a damn ball, OK? It rolls. Move on already!
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 2 1/2 wide x 3 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.