Genius Periodic Table of Elements Glass Christmas Ornament
What happens if you mix together germanium, uranium, nickel and sulfur? In a literal sense you get a shiny, radioactive mess that smells bad. In another sense, if you use the Periodic Table of Elements symbols for these elements on a Christmas ornament, you get Ge Ni U S.
Santa will be impressed.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3 3/4 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included - classy!
- Semi-translucent image - very cool when backlit by tree lighting
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red grosgrain ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.