Chemistry Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
Up until cable television came along, chemistry was not a strong plotline for entertainment. We had plenty of cop shows, doctor shows, lawyer shows, shows about friends, even shows about nothing - but shows about science just didn't draw an audience.
Then along came shows such as Mythbusters and Breaking Bad. Suddenly chemistry was a hot show topic, but perhaps not in the way scientists might have liked. For as much as we liked the shows, it's pretty clear that Walter White, Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman have set back the chemistry profession by a few hundred years.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.