Sir Galahad- Monty Python and the Holy Grail Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Poor Sir Galahad. He was so willing to face the peril of Castle Anthrax, populated by eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, and he was denied his quest by Sir Launcelot ("no, it's too perilous.")
Zoot did not approve.
And should you happen to be a fan of all things Monty Python, please clicketh below:
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.