Sigmund Freud - Famous Scientists Series Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
This particular latte-size mug celebrates Dr. Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939), widely known as the father of psychoanalysis. The mug bears one of his more profound statements - "Time spent with cats is never wasted." One might be tempted to wonder, in a room with Herr Dr. Freud and a common housecat, just who was analyzing who.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- White exterior and interior
- Lead, GMO and High Fructose Corn Syrup free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.