Schrodingers Backup Coffee or Tea Mug
Schrodinger may have been attempting to come to grips with quantum physics, but it turns out his theories on what can and can't be known have application is the mundane world of data backups. It turns out that a lot of computer people out there are convinced that if a backup ran to completion, it must be good.
Silly, silly computer people.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.