No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition- 1 inch Square Pendant Necklace
Perhaps you are a secret member of the Cult of Monty Python. Perhaps there's been trouble at your mill, and one of the flay-rods has gone out of skew on the treadle. Perhaps you've been having difficulty determining just how many last chances you have. Or maybe you've recently committed the heinous sin of heresy (or at least feel the need to confess it), or have a strong desire to be poked with a soft cushion.
If any of these sound like you, it's possible you may not know what to expect next. You might be expecting:
- a penguin on the telly,
- a man who was turned into a newt (but got better),
- that most dangerous of creatures, a clever sheep,
- 33 days in a lifeboat,
- a pet bee named Eric,
- a dead parrot nailed to a perch, or
- Socrates himself (who was permanently pissed).
If you were expecting any of these things, however, you would be oh so wrong. Because...
Well, do we have to say it?
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Pendant 1 inch x 1 inch square
- Permanently imprinted with non toxic ink - waterproof image will not rub or wear off
- Silver plated, nickel-free bezel pendant frame
- Silver Plated Chain - 18 inches long
- Necklace arrives packaged in a white gift box.
If you would like to send a necklace directly to the recipient as a gift, we are happy to include a note free of charge. Just include what you would like the note to say when you order.
© 2016 Original design by Randy Green which is exclusive to Neurons Not Included. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproductions prohibited.