Mathematician Definition Tall Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Mathematicians are indeed a peculiar sort. Simple questions, like 'how fast are we going?', can be answered by most mortals by looking at the speedometer of their car. Not so for the mathematician. The speedometer represents only a single data point - it doesn't consider variables such as the rotational speed of the earth, lunar gravitational effects, wind resistance, Einsteinian gravity waves, road friction, galactic angular momentum, and the ethanol level of the gasoline involved.
As you can imagine, these guys are a riot at parties.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any liquid you want to put in it.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.