King Arthur Coffee or Tea Mug - Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Latte Size
After a hard day of grail-seeking, Black Knight slaying, and Man from Scene 24 answering, King Arthur needed a nice cup of tea to unwind. Had this mug existed in the Dark Ages, it no doubt would have been Arthur's choice.
And should you happen to be a fan of all things Monty Python, please clicketh here.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.