If You Took Out Your Intestines Coffee or Tea Mug
Not to be overly literal, but a lot of the anecdotes we hear regarding our anatomy relative to something else can be fatal. For example, if you took all of the water out a 150 lb man and measured it, the man remaining would be a lumpy pile of powder, and most sincerely dead. Or if you took all 37 trillion cells in the human body and laid them end to end, it would be lights out for the aforementioned human body. And as this mug points out, if you took out your intestines and stretched them out on the floor, you'd die.
At least it would be in the cause of science.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.