I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
When we were children, and the world was fair, being at fault and being blamed were pretty much the same thing. Out here in Grown-Up Land, we rapidly learn that these two phenomena are not necessarily linked.
We have also learned that when fault and blame are decoupled, one party greatly benefits, and the other party benefits... not so much. Further, we find that the fault generally tends to appear higher in the organization chart than the blame (we call this the 's**t rolls downhill' factor).
This mug can help remind you to have your guard up when a fault has occurred. It also reminds you that it is good to be the king.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or wicked corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.