Grace Hopper - Famous Scientists Series Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
We've grown tired of cutesie coffee mugs bearing images of kittens. We think if you're going to drink a substantial drink, you should do it from a mug with a substantial image. And the coffee we drink is VERY substantial. You could stand a spoon up in this stuff.
This particular mug celebrates Radm. Grace Hopper, (1906 – 1992), pioneering computer scientist and inventor of the compiler. The mug bears one of her more profound statements - "They told me computers could only do arithmetic." Countless generations will be glad that she ignored that bit of instruction.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage
- White exterior and interior
- Lead, GMO and High Fructose Corn Syrup free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.