Grace Hopper Famous Scientists Coffee or Tea Mug
We've grown tired of cutesie coffee mugs bearing images of kittens. We think if you're going to drink a substantial drink, you should do it from a mug with a substantial image. And the coffee we drink is VERY substantial. You could stand a spoon up in this stuff.
This particular mug celebrates Radm. Grace Hopper, (1906 – 1992), pioneering computer scientist and inventor of the compiler. The mug bears one of her more profound statements - "They told me computers could only do arithmetic." Countless generations will be glad that she ignored that bit of instruction.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.