French Guard - Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Latte Size
Sir Guy de Lombard certainly knew how to hire guards. Just a handful of them were able to turn away King Authur (and Patsy) when said King was beginning his quest for the Holy Grail.
Well, actually, it took a handful of guards and a catapult.
And a cow.
Anyway, if you're a fan of French taunting, this is the mug for you!
And should you happen to be a fan of all things Python, please clicketh below:
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.