English Definition Funny Glass Christmas Ornament
We're sure the fine people who invented the SMS, or the engineers at Twitter who decided on 140 characters as a message size limit had goodness in their hearts, so we'll try to forgive the unspeakable evil they've unleashed on the English language.
For example, let's see how some of the beautiful lines written by one William Shakespeare look here in the 21st Century:
- 2 b r nt 2 b, tht iz da ?
- 2 ur on slf b tru
- prtng iz sch swt sorow
Perhaps we carried Shakespeare's admonition, "brevity is the soul of wit" a touch too far.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Ornament measures 3.5 wide x 4 inches high
- 1/8 inch thick glass material
- Black velvet gift bag included
- Semi-translucent image
- Image printed with permanent, non-toxic inks - will not run or fade
- Red ribbon included. Tree limb, pine cone, beads, gingerbread man, star cookies and table not included. We have to say this because some rocket surgeon actually complained that the ornament they received did not include all of this. Disturbingly, we believe this person may be able to vote.