Engineer Definition Tall Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Engineers are a funny lot. They have a worldview that take literalism to new extremes, and the word "approximately" is a curseword. Give an engineer a scientific calculator and a big enough pile of Legos, and they'll eventually build a working lunar orbiter.
This mug offers a convenient definition of exactly what an engineer is and what it is that they do. It is useful for both engineers and non-engineers alike, as the engineer can use this mug to explain themselves (since verbal communication is generally not high on their list of desirable attributes).
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.