Engineer Definition Neoprene Coaster Set
Engineers are a funny lot. They have a worldview that take literalism to the extreme, and the word "approximately" is a curse word. Give an engineer a scientific calculator and a big enough pile of Legos, and they'll eventually build a working lunar orbiter.
This coaster set offers a convenient definition of exactly what an engineer is and what it is that they do. It is useful for both engineers and non-engineers alike, as the engineer can use the coaster to explain themselves (since verbal communication is generally not high on their list of essential attributes).
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Measurements: 4 in x 4 in x 1/4 in
- Polyester top will not run or blur when wet
- Neoprene bottom prevents slips
- Protects your table from hot and cold drink damage
- Contains no High Fructose Corn Syrup