Controller without Console Coffee or Tea Mug, Latte Size
Here's an expression of deep Nerd Love that is sure to win the heart of your fellow gamer dude or dude-ette. Clearly, in the world of computer gaming, there is no more useless, forlorn, purposeless object than a controller with no console to plug in to. And yet, when properly attached to a console, the world open up for the controller - it has Meaning! Purpose! Yea, even Destiny!
OK, sometimes we get a little carried away. It's still just a controller, but now it's useful.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 17oz / 500ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Does an outstanding job of holding coffee, as well as pretty much any other liquid, as long as said liquid is not molten, supercooled or ridiculously corrosive.
- As an added, exclusive feature, we have carefully engineered this mug to hold pencils, paper clips, highlighters, rulers, TPS reports and other paraphernalia that tends to accumulate around your desk.