C DOS RUN Programming Coffee or Tea Mug
Back in the days before actual graphics, primitive man had to survive using a character-based interface. There were no pretty graphics, things to click, or anything to click them with. Life was hard back in those days.
Even more challenging was the Operating System that was inflicted upon us - Disk Operating System, or DOS. It featured intuitive commands like CHKDSK, DIR, EXE2BIN, and RMDIR, and in the wrong hands it could (and frequently did) do damage of biblical proportions.
This mug celebrates those primitive days of computing. If you're looking for a gift for someone who was computing prior to 1995, they'll love this mug.
Technicam notitia (the technical bits)
- Mug holds 11oz / 325ml of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
- White exterior and interior.
- Lead free.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Our lawyer requires us to notify you that if you fill this mug with a hot beverage, the contents may be hot.
- We really need to get a better lawyer.